I then sat back, relaxed, and watched Windows 10 install on my iMac. It was a normal installation and went as smooth as butter. 10) After the Windows 10 installation was complete I had to reinstall the Bluetooth drivers (from the Boot Camp Support drivers: see step 6) because my Apple mouse had lost some functionality. Everything else was perfect! Boot Camp Driver for Windows 10. AMD Radeon Settings. For configuration with Thunderbolt Display connected, please follow the instructions. MacBook Pro (Retina, 16-inch, 2019) with Radeon Pro 5300M, 5500M and 5600M. Follow the on screen instructions to download and install the latest drivers. Method 4: Repair the Boot Camp drivers. To repair the Boot Camp drivers, follow these steps: Repair the Boot Camp drivers. Start your Mac and boot into Windows. Insert your Mac OS installation disk. If the installer window doesn’t appear automatically, click the a.
If you use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac, you can visit the AMD website to download the latest version of their drivers for Windows. These Mac computers use AMD graphics:
- 15-inch MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later
- 27-inch iMac introduced in 2014 or later
- 21.5-inch iMac with Retina display introduced in 2017 or later
- iMac Pro introduced in 2017
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
Check your version of AMD graphics drivers
Download Boot Camp Windows 10 Drivers Download
Download Boot Camp Windows 10 Drivers Pack Download Free
- Start up your Mac in Windows.
- Take any of these steps to open Radeon settings:
- Right-click your desktop and choose AMD Radeon Settings.
- Or click Radeon Settings in the notification area.
- Or choose AMD Radeon Settings from the Programs menu.
- In Radeon settings, click the System Tab, then click the Software tab.
- The version number is shown under Driver Packaging Version.
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers
Download Bootcamp 6 Drivers Windows 10
- In Windows, go to the AMD website, then click Drivers & Support.
- Select your product from the list, not the menu: First select Graphics, then select Mac Graphics in the next column, then select Apple Boot Camp in the next column.
- Click Submit to view the list of available drivers.
- Look for the driver version that supports your Mac model. If it's a later version (higher number) than the version installed on your Mac, click Download.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file, then run the Setup app in the resulting folder to install the drivers.