Big Sur is the next generation of Apple macOS. From the WWDC keynote, we can see Big Sur is loaded with many new features that are not available in macOS Catalina. So many users want to upgrade their Mac to Big Sur. However, it is still in beta testing and only the Apple Developers have access to the Beta version.
If you want to experience those new features on macOS Big Sur, you will get to know the step-by-step process to download macOS Big Sur on your Mac in this guide. To be noted, this is not the official way to do that and it could be risky. Please backup your Mac before installing Big Sur.
Part 1: How to Download macOS Big Sur DMG File
MacOS Big Sur is available for public test. How can you upgrade to Big Sur Beta on your Mac? MacOS Big Sur 11.0 beta g mac-torrent-download.net.dmg 11.50GB. MacOS Big Sur 11.1 Beta (20C5048l).
There are two types of macOS installer. The one that is pulished by Apple is via an install app, called Install macOS Big Sur. And it is distributed via Mac App store. However, if you want to install macOS Big Sur on another Mac, build a hackintosh, test on a virtual machine or not able to get the install app via app, then the other option is via DMG file, which packs all macOS installation files into a single archive. This is more popular choice if you want to create a bootable macOS Installer on a non-Mac computers.
Currently, Apple does not publish the dmg version of macOS Big Sur. Some of the developer did the job and release the macOS Big Sur dmg file for download. And you don't need to create an Apple developer account for accessing this beta version.
macOS Big Sur DMG Download (11.1.1): Link 1 Link 2Link3
macOS Big Sur DMG Download (11.3.1): Link 1 Link 2
macOS Big Sur DMG Download (11.5.1): Link 1
macOS Big Sur ISO Download for Virtual Machine: Link 1
macOS Big Sur CDR Direct Download: Link 1Link 2
Reminder: After downloading the dmg file, you should burn the dmg file to a USB. This tutorial will help you create a bootable macOS Big Sur USB installer in three simple steps.
Part 2: Download macOS Big Sur Installer App from App Store
Apart from the DMG File, you can also download Big Sur Install.app file from official Apple Store. For that, you have to wait for some time before macOS Big Sur publicly available. Apple says it will be this fall. You can follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Open Launchpad on your Mac and click the App Store icon.
Step 2: After opening the Apple Store, click on the Search icon. And then type 'Big Sur' and hit the return key.
Step 3: The screen will go to Big Sur app page and you need to click the Get button to download macOS Big Sur installer app. That's it. Now you will get the install.app file downloaded in your system.
Step 4: You will see a progress bar for the downloading task in LanuchPad and this will take around 30 minutes because the file is too large.
Step 5: Once the download is completed, go to Application folder and locate an app called Install macOS Big Sur. Double click it to start the installation process.
Following the process, you can easily download the Big Sur macOS from Apple Store. It may take time that really depends on the internet speed to get the files.
Part 3: How to Download macOS Big Sur Public Beta
Sadly, Big Sur is available for developer only. And you need to have an Apple Developer account for that. After that, you can download macOS Big Sur Beta from Apple official website to update current macOS system to Big Sur if the hardware were qualified for upgrade.
Note: This trick is only working on Mac computers.
Step 1: Go the macOS Developer section by visiting this link (developer.apple.com/macos/).
Step 2: Now click on the Download button at the upper right corner on the page. It will open the sign-in page. And here you will have to provide Apple ID and password to go inside.
Step 3: You will see the Install Profile option after sign-in. Just click on that. After that, it will start to download macOS Beta Access Utility automatically.
Step 4: Now go to the download folder on your Mac. And then click twice on macOSDeveloperBetaAccessutility.pkg installer to run the setup.
Step 5: Further, your system will start searching for the latest OS update. And then will prompt you to Update. Just go with the option to finish the process.
As the OS file is larger than 10GB, it may take time to download the Big Sur OS file. So make sure that your system is connected with a high-speed wi-fi internet or broadband to download the file without losing any data.
We would recommend you to go through the first method to download Big Sur Mac DMG file directly. It is a straightforward process and you can do it on Windows, Mac, even Linux machine.The second method must be followed only if you don't have access to Apple Developer account. Because sometimes, bypassing the genuine way may lead you to face some harm in your system. The third method for downloading Big Sur OS from Apple Store is also good but more convenient is the first one.
macOS Big Sur v11.5 MultiLingual 2020 dmg Full Version Free download 100% Working. macOS Big Sur is the sixteenth major release of macOS, Apple’s desktop operating system for Macintosh computers. It is the successor to macOS Big Sur and was announced at WWDC 2019 on June 3, 2021. Catalina is the first version of macOS to support 64-bit applications exclusively. macOS Big Sur elevates the world’s most advanced desktop operating system to a new level of power and beauty. Also, check out MacKeeper For MacOS free. download full Version.Experience Mac to the fullest with a refined new design. Enjoy the biggest Safari update ever. Discover new features for Maps and Messages. And get even more transparency around your privacy. The successor to macOS Mojave was announced at the WWDC 2018 on June 4, 2018, and was released to the public on September 24, 2020. It brings several iOS apps to the desktop, including Apple News, Voice Memos. Home includes a much more comprehensive “Dark Mode” and is the final version of macOS to support 32-bit apps.
Macos 11 Big Sur Public Beta Download
Its name refers to the Big Sur Desert. The latest California-themed name in a series began with OS X Mavericks. macOS Big Sur drops support for many older Mac models because it relies on Metal, which requires Intel HD and Iris Graphics 4000 series or newer, AMD GCN-based GPUs, or Nvidia Kepler-based GPUs or newer. macOS Big Sur requires at least 2 GB of RAM. It requires at least 12.5 GB of available disk space to upgrade from OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra, or macOS High Sierra and at least 18.5 GB of open disk space to upgrade from OS X Yosemite and earlier releases. This OS For Mac PC has a vast collection of the feature. These features are given below.
The Feature of macOS Big Sur Full Version Offline Setup:
- New design for apps makes it easier to focus on your content and take action with space-efficient toolbars and full height sidebars
- The updated menu bar features wider spacing and new translucent material that becomes more vibrant when you interact with it
- Refreshed system sounds include the boot chime and sounds for transferring files, moving items to the trash, locking files, and more
- Control Center puts your favorite menus and controls in one handy place in the menu bar so you can quickly adjust settings as you work
- Additional controls appear when you click to expand Control Center menus
- Support for pinning favorite menus from Control Center to the menu bar
- Updated Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view
- Interactive notifications display additional actions you can take with a deep press
- Beautiful, new data-rich widgets for Calendar, Clock, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather
- Edit view lets you add new widgets and customize their size
- Support for widgets from third-party apps
- World’s fastest desktop browser with industry-leading performance and energy efficiency*
- Customizable new start page lets you set a background image and decide what appears, including Reading List, iCloud Tabs, Privacy Report, and more
- Expanded extensions support and new dedicated category in the App Store for discovering new extensions
- New tab design featuring favicons in tabs and website previews that appear when you hover over a tab
- Translation (beta) for English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Russian, or Brazilian Portuguese
- Privacy Report gives you visibility into how Safari keeps your browsing your business, with an overview of trackers blocked by Intelligent Tracking Prevention
- Safari password monitoring securely screens saved passwords for any that may have been involved in a data breach
- Safari privacy prompts for extensions let you choose when a website can work with an extension
- Pinned conversations keep up to nine of your favorite threads at the top of the list
- Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation
- Inline replies let you reply to a specific message earlier in the conversation
- Message effects for balloons, confetti, lasers, and more
- #images help you find and add trending GIFs to messages
- Memoji makes it simple to create a personalized character and send stickers that match your mood and personality.
- Guides offer recommendations for places to go and things to do, curated by selecting trusted brands.
- Look Around to explore cities in a high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
- Indoor maps for major airports and shopping centers
- Cycling directions help you find bike-friendly routes to your destination.
- Electric vehicle routing helps you plan trips for supported vehicles that you add to your iPhone.
- Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices.
- The performance will vary based on system configuration, network connection, and other factors.
What’s New Version History:Version 11.2
macOS Big Sur 11.5 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the following issues:
Macos Big Sur Public Beta Download Windows 7
- External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
- Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
- iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
- System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
- Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
- Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices.
Macos Big Sur Public Beta Download Free
How to download and Install macOS Big Sur into Mac PC?
Macos Big Sur Public Beta Download Full
- This is a torrent file, So, before going to the below, make sure you have installed the utorrent For Mac into mac PC.
- After downloading and installing, utorrent for mac, then, goto below and download the torrent file.
- Now open this torrent file into utorrent for mac and start downloading.
- After downloading, please double click on the dmg file.
- Now Installer will be open, Now follow the setup and install it into the mac PC.
- Note: Before installing, make sure you have made a backup of your current/old Os data for future used.